Our Boiler Service Technician job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Boiler Service Technician role
A Boiler Service Technician is responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing boilers and boiler systems. They must have knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems to ensure that all boilers are running safely and efficiently. They must also be able to diagnose problems and make necessary repairs.
The purpose of a Boiler Service Technician is to inspect, maintain, and repair boilers, as well as related equipment and systems. They must ensure that all boilers are running safely and efficiently and that they meet all relevant regulations and codes. The Boiler Service Technician is also responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting problems, and providing emergency repairs when necessary. They must have knowledge of industrial safety standards and be able to install, maintain, and repair industrial boilers, heat exchangers, pumps, and related equipment.
Boiler Service Technician Summary
A Boiler Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of commercial and residential boilers. They must be able to troubleshoot problems and make repairs quickly and efficiently. The Boiler Service Technician must have a strong knowledge of boiler systems and the ability to use a variety of tools and equipment in order to diagnose and repair issues. They must be able to read and interpret manuals and use computer programs to control and monitor boilers. They must also be able to work with customers to explain problems and repairs and provide exceptional customer service.
Boiler Service Technician Duties
- Inspect, repair, and perform maintenance on boilers and other heating systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve boiler issues
- Replace parts and components as needed
- Monitor, test, and adjust boiler systems for optimal performance
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards
- Provide customers with instruction on how to operate and maintain their boilers
Boiler Service Technician Skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Familiarity with local codes and regulations
- Proficiency in plumbing and electrical systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
Boiler Service Technician Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a variety of tools
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions