Our Bench Worker job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Bench Worker role
Bench Worker is a job where an individual works in a shop or factory setting and performs tasks such as building, assembling, sanding, and finishing products. The job requires good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail.
The purpose of a bench worker is to provide skilled labor and technical support to a production process. This may include operating complex machinery and equipment, assembling components, fabricating parts, and performing quality control checks. The bench worker is also responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues that arise during production, as well as ensuring that safety protocols are followed.
Bench Worker Summary
The Bench Worker is responsible for completing a variety of tasks that support the production process in an industrial or manufacturing setting. This position requires the ability to work with precision and accuracy, as well as the ability to follow instructions and use basic hand tools. The Bench Worker will be responsible for assembling, machining, inspecting, and packing various components, as well as performing other duties as assigned. This position requires the ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment and to follow safety protocols. The Bench Worker must be able to work with a team and communicate effectively. This is a full-time position.
Bench Worker Duties
- Operate machines to perform production tasks
- Assemble products or components
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to specifications
- Pack products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Bench Worker Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects
Bench Worker Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills