Our Golf Caddy job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Golf Caddy role
A golf caddy is responsible for carrying a golfer’s clubs, providing advice on the best shots to play, and helping to maintain the golf course. They must be knowledgeable about the rules of the game, and the layout of the course. Additionally, they should have a friendly and courteous attitude, and the ability to help players stay focused while they are on the course.
The purpose of a golf caddy is to assist golfers by carrying their clubs, cleaning their clubs and balls, providing helpful advice on the course, and keeping score. They also help golfers locate their golf balls, mark their scores on scorecards, and provide moral support. Additionally, caddies may help golfers to choose the right club for different shots and provide strategy tips.
Golf Caddy Summary
Golf Caddy Job Summary
The Golf Caddy is responsible for providing assistance to golfers throughout the course of their game. The Caddy will help the golfer by carrying their clubs, cleaning and repairing divots, raking bunkers, and providing advice on the proper shot selection. The Caddy must also have a good knowledge of the golf course layout and the rules of the game. Additionally, the Caddy must be able to maintain a professional and friendly attitude when interacting with the golfers.
Golf Caddy Duties
- Greet golfers and assist with carrying their golf clubs
- Keep the golf course and work area clean and tidy
- Assist golfers with rules and etiquette of the game
- Provide advice to golfers about the best clubs to use in each situation
- Provide yardage information to golfers
- Provide drinks, snacks, and other items as requested by golfers
Golf Caddy Skills
- Ability to carry golf clubs and other golf equipment
- Knowledge of golf rules and etiquette
- Able to keep up with the pace of play
Golf Caddy Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of golf
- Ability to accurately estimate distances
- Enthusiasm for golf
- Ability to keep up with golfers' pace
- Ability to follow instructions well
- Strong physical fitness
- Customer service focus
- Ability to multitask