Our Athletic Equipment Manager job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Athletic Equipment Manager role
The Athletic Equipment Manager is responsible for the maintenance, organization, and inventory of all sports equipment, ensuring that it is in proper working order for athletes and coaches to use safely.
The purpose of an Athletic Equipment Manager is to ensure that all necessary athletic equipment is properly organized, maintained, and ready for use. They are responsible for ordering and maintaining an inventory of sports equipment, ensuring that all equipment is up to safety standards, and providing support and assistance to coaches, players, and other staff members. They must also ensure that all equipment is stored properly and securely, and that all paperwork related to equipment orders and repairs is accurate and up to date.
Athletic Equipment Manager Summary
The Athletic Equipment Manager is responsible for the management and maintenance of all athletic equipment for a school, college, or university. They ensure that all equipment is in good condition, stored properly, and readily available for use. The Equipment Manager is also responsible for ordering and stocking new equipment and supplies as needed. Other duties include coordinating with coaches and staff to provide the best quality equipment and to handle any repairs or maintenance needs.
Athletic Equipment Manager Duties
- Order, receive and store athletic equipment
- Maintain inventory of athletic equipment
- Assist with preparation of equipment for events
- Monitor equipment for damage and repair
- Assist with the distribution of equipment to athletes
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
Athletic Equipment Manager Skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of athletic equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively
Athletic Equipment Manager Requirements
- Manage inventory and maintenance of athletic equipment
- Order new equipment as needed
- Keep records of purchases and repairs
- Inspect and clean equipment
- Follow safety procedures
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Ability to Multitask
- Knowledge of Athletics