Our Deboner job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Deboner role
Deboner: A job that involves removing bones from meat, poultry, and fish for further processing.
The purpose of a Deboner job role is to remove bones from meat and poultry products. This is typically done in a production setting and involves cutting, sawing, and grinding bones to produce boneless products. Deboners are responsible for ensuring that all products meet quality standards and that food safety regulations are followed. They may also be required to package the products and mark them with the appropriate labels.
Deboner Job Summary
The Deboner is responsible for the efficient and effective deboning of meat products. This position requires an understanding of food safety regulations, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Deboner must be able to work independently and as part of a team to ensure that all products are deboned in a timely and accurate manner.
Primary responsibilities of the Deboner include:
• Debone meat products according to customer specifications, while adhering to food safety regulations.
• Accurately weigh and package meat products.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Monitor product quality and make adjustments as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
• Experience in deboning and/or cutting meat.
• Knowledge of food safety regulations.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Remove bones from cuts of meat
- Trim and shape cuts of meat
- Perform quality control on processed meat products
- Check for any defects in the product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use knives and other tools for de-boning
- Knowledge of food safety regulations
- Ability to work with raw meat and poultry
- Knowledge of proper hygiene and safety regulations
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination