Our Clerical Aide job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Clerical Aide role
Clerical Aide: Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and customer service. May also provide general office support.
The purpose of a clerical aide is to provide administrative and clerical support for an organization or department. This may include tasks such as data entry, filing, organizing documents, answering phones, photocopying, compiling reports, and other administrative tasks. Clerical aides may also be responsible for scheduling appointments, preparing correspondence, and maintaining contact lists. Clerical aides are also often responsible for managing office supplies, ordering supplies when needed, and providing customer service.
Clerical Aide Summary
The Clerical Aide is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the staff at a company or organization. Responsibilities include preparing correspondence, forms and documents, maintaining filing systems, creating and updating records, and providing data entry support. The Clerical Aide will also be responsible for answering phones and routing calls, as well as greeting visitors and providing general office support. This position requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
Clerical Aide Duties
- Answer phones and direct calls accordingly
- Greet and assist visitors
- Perform basic office tasks such as filing, copying, and data entry
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed
Clerical Aide Skills
- Maintain records
- Answer phones
- Type correspondence
- Assist with filing
- Perform data entry
Clerical Aide Requirements
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in using computers and other office equipment
- Familiarity with office administrative procedures
- Excellent communication skills