Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the recruiting and hiring landscape, and the accounting sector is not immune from these changes. Generative AI plays a crucial and positive role, and employers and recruitment professionals should embrace artificial intelligence. And, leveraged the ‘right way,’ AI accounting job descriptions can bring the best accounting candidates to your door.
So, how can Hiring Managers and Recruiters use AI to write accounting job descriptions?
Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and other HR Professionals are using AI to:
- Write accounting job descriptions
- Write accounting job adverts
- Research accounting job roles, including responsibilities, duties, skills, and qualifications
- Create accounting job descriptions written in different languages
- Prepare accounting interview questions for the application process/interview process
- Help make hiring and job description content better suited and more compelling for the audience
AI Accounting Job Descriptions
When using AI to write accounting job descriptions, it will generate a description for the position. The AI accounting job description will include the responsibilities and job duties for the job role. However, the written text can be generic, and it, therefore, may not engage or compel applications from the job seekers that you are targeting.
You can use AI to inject personality into the job description if used correctly. Injecting character or a tone of voice can make your accounting job description more fun, exciting, professional, witty, persuasive, thoughtful, or compassionate. The ‘personality’ of the job description will help you engage and attract the best accounting applicants for your job vacancy.
As mentioned, using AI to create accounting job descriptions can be general. So, you must tailor it for your company.
How To Tailor Accounting Job Descriptions With AI
Leveraging AI for writing job descriptions can be a game-changer for your recruitment process, but tailoring these automated outputs is essential. While AI can provide a solid foundation, human input ensures the description aligns with your company’s unique culture, values, and specific needs. By customizing an AI-generated job description, you can highlight the distinctive aspects of the role and your organization, attracting qualified candidates and an excellent fit for your team. Remember, job descriptions are often a candidate’s first interaction with your company - make it count by adding that personalized touch.
To appeal to your audience, the critical parts of the job description you may wish to edit/customize are:
- Company information
- The job description summary
- Job profile overview
- Specific requirements applicable to your vacancy
- Education and qualifications – only include what is relevant to your company
Advice When Creating Accounting Job Descriptions Using AI
When creating accounting job descriptions using AI, we recommend following these tips:
- Use AI to help you describe your company: AI will help you engage with job seekers, and you have the option to bring in copy from your website.
- Use AI to identify the key job role responsibilities: AI can produce a list of key job responsibilities, and you can compare, edit, and add to the AI-generated copy to include unique company responsibilities, tasks, duties, and actions.
- Use AI to make a good first impression: A job description may be a candidate’s first impression of your company. AI can help you avoid generic content that doesn’t have the impact required to catch the eye of the potential applicant.
Proofreading And Cautionary Points When Creating An AI Job Description For Accounting Jobs
Proofreading any AI-generated accounting job description is essential, and we think it is helpful to run through the checklist below to ensure your accounting job description hits the mark and draws in the best accounting candidates:
- AI can give incorrect but plausible-sounding answers, so fact-check all copy
- Someone entering the same information can get similar results, so always add what makes your company unique
- Responses can be pretty generic, so include unique job responsibilities and duties
- Look for excessive reuse of the exact phrases
- Make sure you bring it to life by choosing an appropriate tone of voice
Examples Of Accounting AI Job Descriptions
If you want to start creating your own AI job descriptions, we have pre-programmed 25 readily used job titles in the account space. Each job description will be written ‘on the go’ using our carefully crafted AI algorithm: