Our Cart Pusher job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Cart Pusher role
Cart pusher is a job where the employee is responsible for pushing or pulling carts of merchandise around a retail or grocery store, loading items onto shelves or into customers' vehicles, and organizing merchandise in the store.
The purpose of a Cart Pusher is to provide customers with efficient and courteous service by collecting shopping carts from the parking lot or other designated areas, and returning them to their proper place. A Cart Pusher is also responsible for helping customers load their purchases into their vehicles, as well as assisting customers with any other special requests. Additionally, Cart Pushers may be required to clean and inspect the shopping carts on a regular basis. This role is essential to providing customers with a positive shopping experience.
Cart Pusher Summary
Cart Pusher Job Summary
The Cart Pusher is responsible for providing excellent customer service by proactively pushing carts in the parking lot, collecting and returning carts, and performing other duties as assigned by management. The Cart Pusher must have excellent customer service skills and be able to lift and maneuver heavy carts. The Cart Pusher may also be required to stock shelves, help customers find items, and bag groceries. The Cart Pusher must maintain a neat and orderly work area and adhere to safety standards. This position requires the ability to work outdoors in all types of weather.
Cart Pusher Duties
- Gather shopping carts from the parking lot and other areas
- Organize the carts in the front of the store
- Provide assistance to customers with their purchases to their vehicles
Cart Pusher Skills
- Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Manual Dexterity
- Ability to Lift Heavy Objects
Cart Pusher Requirements
- Ability to operate a motorized cart
- Ability to lift and move heavy items
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Good organizational and communication skills