Our Aircraft Worker job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Aircraft Worker role
Aircraft Worker is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and servicing of aircraft and aircraft components. Duties include inspecting, testing, and troubleshooting aircraft systems, performing preventive maintenance, and making repairs and adjustments as necessary. Aircraft Workers must have a strong understanding of aviation regulations and safety protocols.
The purpose of an aircraft worker is to assemble, maintain, and repair aircraft components and systems. This may include installing or removing parts and components, troubleshooting malfunctions, performing routine maintenance and inspections, and making repairs or modifications as necessary. Aircraft workers must be knowledgeable in the use of tools and safety procedures, as well as the technical requirements of their job. They must also be able to work with a team to ensure the aircraft is ready for flight.
Aircraft Worker Summary
Aircraft Worker Job Summary
The Aircraft Worker is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the inspection, repair, and maintenance of aircraft. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of aircraft systems. Duties include troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing mechanical or electrical systems according to blueprints, technical drawings, and other specifications. The Aircraft Worker must also be able to inspect, adjust, and test components to ensure their proper functioning. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well with others.
Aircraft Worker Duties
- Assemble and install electrical, mechanical, and structural components on aircrafts
- Inspect and test aircraft components to ensure they are functioning properly
- Maintain and repair aircraft components
- Install software and hardware systems
- Prepare reports on aircraft maintenance activities
Aircraft Worker Skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents
Aircraft Worker Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and components
- Knowledge of aircraft tools and equipment
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions