Our Clown job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Clown role
A Clown is a performer who entertains an audience with physical comedy, joking, and other activities. They are often hired for children's parties and other events, and often wear colorful clothing and makeup.
The purpose of a clown is to entertain and amuse audiences of all ages through physical comedy, inventive gags, and fanciful make-up and costumes. Clowns may perform in a variety of settings such as circuses, carnivals, birthday parties, and other special events. A clown's primary goal is to bring joy and laughter to those watching their performance.
The Clown job is responsible for providing entertainment and laughter to audiences of all ages. The Clown must be able to come up with creative and funny ideas to keep the audience engaged. They must also be able to create their own gags and routines, as well as work with other performers. The Clown must be comfortable wearing makeup and costumes, as well as interacting with audiences. They must also be able to work in a variety of settings and under pressure.
- Perform comedic routines to entertain audiences
- Participate in skits and stunts
- Interact with audience members to elicit laughter and create a fun atmosphere
- Create and maintain a clown character
- Apply makeup and costumes
- Set up props and other equipment
- Adhere to safety protocols
- Must have a vibrant and energetic personality
- Must possess strong improvisational and comedic skills
- Must be able to engage and entertain children of all ages
- Must have some basic knowledge of gymnastics and juggling