Our Circus Performer job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Circus Performer role
Circus performers entertain audiences by performing physical feats, such as acrobatics, juggling, and clowning.
The purpose of a circus performer is to entertain audiences with spectacular and daring acts of skill, strength, and agility. They create an exciting and entertaining atmosphere with their unique and captivating performances. Circus performers often specialize in a particular type of act, such as acrobatics, aerials, juggling, clowning, balancing, and tightrope walking. They also often have to interact with the audience, providing comedy and humor, as well as performing stunts and other dangerous acts. Circus performers must be highly skilled and in peak physical condition in order to perform their acts to the best of their ability.
Circus Performer Summary
Circus Performer Job Summary
A Circus Performer is responsible for entertaining audiences with exciting acts such as acrobatics, aerial acts, clowning, juggling, and animal tricks. They must be able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, and be willing to practice and perfect their skills. Circus Performers are required to show a great sense of creativity and a willingness to take risks in order to ensure that the performance is as exciting and captivating as possible. They must be physically fit, as many of the acts require a lot of strength and agility. Additionally, Circus Performers must be able to work well with other performers, as they are often part of a larger act.
Circus Performer Duties
- Perform acrobatic, balancing, juggling, and other physical feats as part of a circus act
- Interact with the audience to create an entertaining performance
- Train animals for performance in the circus
- Keep equipment and props safe and in good condition
- Travel to different venues for performances
Circus Performer Skills
- Performance skills
Circus Performer Requirements
- Ability to learn and perform acrobatics, juggling, clowning and other circus acts
- Ability to learn and teach circus skills to others
- Excellent physical and mental dexterity
- Ability to work in a team and take direction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure