Our Helper job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Helper role
A Helper is someone who provides assistance to others in completing tasks or achieving goals. They often provide support in areas such as childcare, housekeeping, and general maintenance. Helpers can also provide emotional and practical support to those in need.
The purpose of a Helper is to provide assistance to others in completing tasks and achieving goals. Helpers may provide physical aid or emotional support, depending on their job role and the needs of the people they are helping. Helpers can also provide advice and guidance, as well as serve as a mentor or coach. Helpers may work in a variety of settings, such as schools, hospitals, offices, and other organizations.
A Helper is responsible for providing assistance to customers and colleagues in order to ensure the efficient and successful operation of a business. Responsibilities may include tasks such as stocking shelves, mopping floors, cleaning restrooms, helping customers, answering phones, running errands, and other general duties as assigned. The Helper must be organized and able to work independently, as well as be a team player. Excellent customer service skills and strong communication abilities are essential for success in this role.
- Provide administrative and operational support to a team or individual
- Ensure tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Follow up on outstanding items
- Assist with data entry, filing and other clerical work
- Develop and maintain an organized filing system
- Ability to provide assistance to customers and staff
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others
- Ability to stay organized and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions