Our Breaker job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Breaker role
A Breaker is a person who works in a coal mine to break up large pieces of coal into smaller pieces that can be used in industrial processes. They use heavy tools such as picks, hammers, and sledgehammers to break up the coal, and then shovel it onto conveyor belts to be transported to the surface.
The purpose of a Breaker job role is to break down or dismantle objects, such as machinery, equipment, and structures, in order to facilitate their repair, maintenance, or disposal. They use tools such as hammers, wrenches, drills, and saws to take apart objects and separate them into their component parts for further processing. Breakers may also be responsible for disassembling and sorting materials for recycling or safe disposal.
A Breaker is a skilled worker who uses tools to break open and demolish walls, floors, and other structures. The Breaker is responsible for ensuring the demolition is done safely and efficiently, while minimizing debris and damage to the surrounding area. The Breaker must be knowledgeable in the use of various tools, including jackhammers, saws, drills, and other power tools. Additionally, the Breaker must be able to read and understand demolition plans, and must adhere to strict safety protocols.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems and equipment
- Diagnose troubleshoot electrical problems
- Operate power construction equipment
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, and power tools
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Electrical knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience with electrical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Strong understanding of safety protocols
- Knowledge of circuit breaker components
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Organizational and problem-solving skills