Our Bindery Supervisor job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Bindery Supervisor role
The Bindery Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operations of a bindery department, ensuring that all equipment is in good working order, overseeing the production of bound materials, and managing personnel. The Bindery Supervisor will also provide training, monitor quality control, and work with vendors to ensure timely delivery of materials.
The purpose of a Bindery Supervisor is to oversee the binding operations of a printing shop, ensuring that the print jobs are completed accurately, efficiently, and on time. They are responsible for managing staff, monitoring production quality, and troubleshooting any issues that arise. They must also keep up to date on industry trends, new technology, and best practices.
Bindery Supervisor Summary
The Bindery Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the production and operation of the Bindery Department. This includes planning and organizing workflow, monitoring and evaluating employee performance, and ensuring that the department meets quality and production standards. The Bindery Supervisor will also maintain accurate records, ensure compliance with safety regulations, and coordinate with other departments to ensure efficient operations. The ideal candidate should have experience in a supervisory role, excellent organizational skills, and a thorough understanding of the bindery process.
Bindery Supervisor Duties
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of workers engaged in operating bindery machines
- Train employees in the operation of bindery machines
- Maintain records of production and machine maintenance
- Maintain inventory of materials
- Inspect finished products for quality assurance
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues
Bindery Supervisor Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
Bindery Supervisor Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience supervising a bindery department
- Proficiency with bindery equipment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Problem solving
- Computer literacy