Our Client Navigator job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Client Navigator role
Client Navigator is a role that involves helping clients identify the right services and resources to meet their individual needs. The Client Navigator works with clients to develop personalized plans and provides guidance on available services, such as healthcare, housing, employment, and financial assistance. They also help clients connect to the right programs, services, and supports to help them achieve their goals.
The purpose of a Client Navigator job role is to provide support to clients of a company or organization by helping them to find solutions to their problems. This could include providing advice, answering questions, connecting clients with resources, or helping them to navigate the company's services. The Client Navigator is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and support to ensure that clients are satisfied and have their needs met. This job role also involves staying up to date on the company's services and being knowledgeable about the resources available to clients.
Client Navigator Summary
The Client Navigator is responsible for providing high quality customer service to clients and ensuring their needs are met in a timely manner. This position will require excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks. The Client Navigator will be the primary point of contact for the client, and must be able to provide accurate and up to date information regarding their services. The Client Navigator must also be able to keep organized records of all client interactions and be able to provide feedback to the client. This position may also require the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Client Navigator Duties
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client requirements, goals, and objectives
- Provide clients with expert advice and guidance on their current and future business needs
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction
- Conduct client meetings, presentations, and workshops
- Analyze client data and industry trends to inform decision-making
- Identify areas of improvement and collaborate with clients to develop solutions
- Manage client projects and ensure timely completion
Client Navigator Skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in using computers, tablets and other navigational devices
- Knowledge of local geography and transportation networks
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
Client Navigator Requirements
- Strong knowledge of web browsers, browser settings and user interfaces
- Ability to troubleshoot browser issues and provide technical support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task