Our Building Service Worker job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Building Service Worker role
Building Service Workers are responsible for providing a clean, safe and comfortable environment in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. They perform tasks such as cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, waxing, and polishing of floors, windows, walls, and fixtures. They may also be responsible for minor repairs and maintenance.
The purpose of a Building Service Worker is to maintain the cleanliness, safety, and overall appearance of a building or facility. This includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, and taking out the trash. They may also be responsible for minor repairs, pest control, and other duties that help keep the building in good condition. In addition, Building Service Workers may be responsible for providing customer service to visitors, such as providing directions or responding to inquiries.
Building Service Worker Summary
A Building Service Worker is responsible for providing a clean and safe environment for visitors, clients and personnel in a variety of buildings and facilities. Duties may include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, sweeping, waxing, cleaning bathrooms, replenishing supplies, and removing trash. Building Service Workers must adhere to safety standards, report any maintenance issues, and use appropriate cleaning supplies. Other duties may include setting up and breaking down meeting rooms, and providing support to janitorial staff. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential.
Building Service Worker Duties
- Develop and maintain service worker scripts
- Test and debug service worker scripts
- Monitor service worker performance
- Ensure service worker meets industry standards
- Optimize service worker for maximum performance
Building Service Worker Skills
- Service Worker
Building Service Worker Requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of building systems and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with installation and repair of HVAC systems
- Proficiency in the use of hand and power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing technology