Our Carhop job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Carhop role
Carhop is a job that involves taking orders, preparing food, and delivering food to customers in a drive-in or drive-thru setting. Carhops may also take payment from customers and provide other customer service duties.
The purpose of a carhop job role is to provide customers with prompt and courteous service when they arrive at a drive-in restaurant. Carhops are responsible for taking orders, delivering orders to customers, and collecting payment for orders. They also help maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant, including the parking lot and the dining area. Carhops may also be responsible for refilling drinks, cleaning tables, and assisting the kitchen staff.
Carhop Job Summary
A Carhop is a fast food server who delivers orders directly to customers in their cars. Carhops greet customers upon arrival, take orders, and deliver the food directly to customers in their vehicles. They may also be responsible for taking payment and providing change. Carhops may also clean and maintain the dining area and parking lot, take inventory of supplies, and assist with other tasks as needed. To be successful in this role, Carhops must possess excellent customer service skills, be able to multitask, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet customers and take orders
- Prepare and deliver food and drinks to customers' vehicles
- Clean and maintain the drive-in facility
- Process payments and handle cash or credit transactions
- Provide excellent customer service
- Customer Service Skills
- Cash Handling Ability
- Food Preparation Experience
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to take and fill orders accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment