Our Cafeteria Food Server job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Cafeteria Food Server role
Cafeteria Food Server is responsible for providing customers with prepared meals in a cafeteria setting. Duties include taking customer orders, delivering food to customers, and maintaining cleanliness of the cafeteria area.
The purpose of a Cafeteria Food Server is to prepare and serve food items to customers in a cafeteria setting. This may include tasks such as taking orders, preparing and serving meals, collecting payments, and providing customer service. The Food Server is also responsible for ensuring that food is prepared and served in a safe, sanitary, and timely manner. They may also be in charge of stocking and maintaining supplies and equipment.
Cafeteria Food Server Summary
The Cafeteria Food Server is responsible for providing quality customer service to cafeteria patrons. Duties include taking orders, preparing and serving food, cleaning tables, stocking shelves, operating cash registers and preparing food items in accordance with health and safety regulations. The Cafeteria Food Server must be friendly and able to handle customer complaints in a professional manner. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
Cafeteria Food Server Duties
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Take customer orders and enter into point of sale system
- Serve food and beverages to customers
- Maintain cleanliness of service and dining areas
- Restock supplies and rotate food products
- Assist in other areas of the cafeteria as needed
Cafeteria Food Server Skills
- Customer service
- Cash handling
- Food preparation
- Serving food
Cafeteria Food Server Requirements
- Ability to perform basic food preparation and cooking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
- Knowledge of food service equipment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people