Our Billing Supervisor job description includes the Administrative Assistant responsibilities, duties, skills, education, qualifications, and experience.
About the Billing Supervisor role
The Billing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing the billing process for an organization. This includes ensuring accurate and timely customer invoicing, reconciling accounts receivable, and providing customer service for billing-related issues. The Billing Supervisor is also responsible for creating and implementing policies and procedures to improve the billing process, as well as training and motivating staff.
The purpose of a Billing Supervisor is to ensure the accurate and timely processing of customer invoices, payments, and other billing related activities. This role is responsible for supervising a billing department, which may include customer service representatives, accounts receivable clerks, and other billing personnel. The Billing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the billing process, ensuring accurate data entry and data integrity, and ensuring that customer invoices, payments, and other billing records are accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, they are responsible for monitoring customer accounts, identifying any potential billing issues, and resolving them in a timely and efficient manner.
Billing Supervisor Summary
The Billing Supervisor is responsible for managing the billing operations of a company. This includes overseeing the accuracy and timely processing of all customer invoicing and payments. The Billing Supervisor must ensure that all customer accounts are up to date, and that all customer inquiries are responded to promptly and accurately. The Billing Supervisor will also maintain records of customer payments and other billing-related activities, as well as monitor and adjust billing procedures as needed. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Billing Supervisor Duties
- Supervise and assign tasks to billing staff
- Review and approve invoices, bills and other financial documents
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of billing processes
- Resolve billing disputes and discrepancies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain accurate records of accounts receivable
- Track and monitor accounts receivable
- Perform other related duties as required
Billing Supervisor Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Billing Supervisor Requirements
- Ability to manage staff, create and maintain schedules, and provide guidance and training to billing staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other software programs related to billing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of billing procedures and regulations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Familiarity with billing software